Up to £65,000 + benefits
We are working with a market leading Energy company who are continuing to grow within their District Energy division. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a Commissioning Manager to join their team.
Duties of this role:
• Ensure that each site has appropriate plans which are delivered on time.
• Manage a team of Commissioning Engineers and Contractors.
• Be responsible for your team delivering the commissioning services in line with current standards and legislations.
• Take responsibility of the complete process and maintaining periodic inspections are taking place to assess contractors’ quality assurance and installation methods.
• A degree or the equivalent level of experience in a relevant subject (ie. Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience of construction project management, and of managing M&E contractors and
• Ability to manage third parties during commissioning process.
• Extensive knowledge of CIBSE, BSRIA and RIBA codes and standards, and of all relevant legislation, including CDM2015 and PSSR
Ideally you will have experience of commissioning District Heating systems, Gas Boilers, CHP Units or Biomass Boilers
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation which is rapidly expanding and dominating the Energy market.
To find out more, please contact Karam on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected]