How much bang for the buck are you getting as an energy buyer?
This week Ofgem closes the comments deadline for a new set of third party intermediary (TPI) standards and we want to get the debate going ahead of an ‘Energy buyers vs. Energy brokers’ seminar we are looking to stage at this year’s Energy Live 2013 conference.
We want to hear your questions and comments around the current hot topics of rollovers, TPI standards, bill validation, transparency, commissions, service level agreements and much more…..
Remember this is your chance to get in front of energy brokers and pose the questions directly in an independently moderated environment, if you’d like to register your interest in this session or ask questions anonymously just e-mail [email protected] (your questions will be kept anonymous if you request them to be).
This will be a closed seminar at Energy Live 2013
Here is some food for thought:
- Why do energy buyers need to use brokers?
- Why are broker commissions not transparent?
- Why do brokers not allow quotes to be benchmarked?
- How do you know the tender has gone to the whole market?
- How do you know if quotes are being steered towards a brokers favourite supplier?
Join the debate on twitter