McLean Ross are seeking a Business Development Manager to join a leading water services company on their Large Business Retail team. This is a home based role that will require national travel where you will visit new and retained clients to generate new opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Add value into the existing client base, as well as exceed revenue targets against the business plan and budget
- Work with a strategic sales approach and have the ability to identify opportunities and challenges, processes and practices for continuous improvement
- Pursues and closes technical projects and assists the delivery process
- Build key customer relationships to retain, develop and grow the business
- Collate sales forecasts, reports and other MI data
You must possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in business development and ability to close deals
- Proven leadership capability and behaviours
- Working knowledge of commercial and industrial market sectors and customers
- Appreciation of contract law, commercial teams and conditions, technical specifications, tendering procedures etc
If the above opportunity sounds like something you may be interested in then please call Carly at McLean Ross for a confidential chat about this role, and other opportunities I am currently working on.