We are recruiting for a Freelance ESOS Lead Assessor to work within a sustainability consultancy based in the South east. The purpose of the role would be to deliver energy management services to clients. As part of this team, you will work to deliver a range of energy efficiency and regulatory compliance projects with a wider focus on industrial and commercial.
- Assisting with the delivery of client energy management objectives, to include performing site energy audits, and identifying and quantifying energy savings measures for all demands on site (buildings, process, transport)
- Help oversee legislative compliance functions including Climate Change Agreements, Carbon Reduction Commitment, and ESOS
- Provide ad-hoc technical consultancy on a range of energy management and regulatory compliance issues
Capabilities and Qualifications:
Industry and professional level experience as an energy manager, as either a support role or at consultant level. Ideally you will also have experience of energy auditing within industrial sectors and writing opportunities reports
- An in depth knowledge of the regulatory landscape such as CRC, CCA, EUETS, ESOS and the mandatory GHG reporting regulations
- Relevant professional membership (Energy Institute, Energy Manager’s Association, CIBSE etc.)
- ESOS Lead Assessor
- Chartered Energy Manager
- Experience of delivering bureau services and AM&T systems
- ISO 50001 experience
Please get in touch with Rauuf Ola Oduola on 0207 448 8599 if you are interested.