£60,000 – £70,000
Our Client has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. They offer strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
The purpose of this position is to manage and support the business growth of the sustainability business.
You will work in close collaboration within the Head of Sustainability consulting to drive revenue growth and as a secondary role ensure the smooth operation of the team. You will be supported by the existing E&S team of 30.
- Responsible for identifying E&S client opportunities within the business and externally for both landlord and occupiers.
- MaintaIn, develop, update, communicate and implement sustainability standards within the E&S team.
- Develop and draft client proposals for Sustainability services for final sign off by line manager.
- Works with the Energy and Sustainability team to develop new client opportunities and solutions.
- Assist in the management of the Sustainability team operations ensuring as a minimum that projects are completed in a timely, quality and accurate fashion.
- Communicate past, present and future sustainability through formal presentations to the client.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy management.
Proven energy and sustainability business development skills.
Proven management experience of E&S team..
Track record in delivering sustainability solutions to clients in particular compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in sustainability solutions, for someone who wants to take the next step in their career progression. For more details on the role, please call 02074488596 or email us at [email protected]