Salary £40K to £60K plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity to join BIU as our Customer Service Manager. This is a brand new role created to maintain and grown the customer relationships within BIU’s Revenue Recovery client base, taking advantage of all cross and upselling opportunities of BIU’s services. You will have a high level, broad knowledge of the energy industry gained from sales or account management within supplier, broker or consultancy. With the gravitas to network and build relationships you’ll also be leading a small team so you should be a confident and effective people manager, able to lead and develop a team to achieve success.
- Manage a small team to provide a data analysis service to existing Revenue Recovery clients
- Maintain a dialogue with the customers to identify opportunities for selling additional BIU services
- Meet quarterly with all customers
- Work closely with the Revenue Recovery team on delivering audit reports and securing the conversion of recommendations
Skills and Attributes required:
- Account Management experience
- The ability to network and build relationships both externally and internally
- Strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills
- A confident and effective people manager able to lead and develop the team
- A high level broad product knowledge of some of the following – AMR, ESOS, Energy Procurement and Energy Management.
- Innovative thinking, decisiveness, initiative
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]