Mclean Ross are currently searching for a highly experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to head up the Building Services team for a major client of ours based in Central London. This is a great oportunity to become a key figure for one of the fastest growing M&E consultancies in the Building Services sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Membership of the CIBSE (to Chartered level) highly desirable. Minimum requirement is the ability and willingness to join the CIBSE with a view to reaching Chartered Engineer.
- 10+ years experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with clients and peers at all levels
Day to day duties:
- Ensure the highest quality of Mechanical Building Services design, engineering and advice on all projects.
- Develop and manage the compilation of the Mechanical Building Services deliverable list to suit individual project requirements and manage the progress and quality of those deliverables.
- Assist with developing project schedules and coordinate between all disciplines to ensure the design is in accordance with the agreed project schedule, track/report progress and implement man-hour controls
If this opportunity is something you would like to explore in more detail then please get in touch.
Jordan Newton – [email protected]