Our client, a fast-growing, innovative, energy procurement management company seeks an Energy Pricing Analyst to join their team. The role will be reporting into the Energy Operations Manager.
Job Purpose: To become an expert in energy pricing and all aspects of analysing energy contracts. To provide detailed analysis to internal consultants and directly to clients and be instrumental in the delivery and negotiation of contracts to win new business and retain existing clients.
Preferred knowledge/industry experience would include but not essential as training can be provided:
- Knowledge of the wholesale energy market and understand what drivers influence market movement.
- Knowledge of the energy industry and new legislation.
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Excellent team player with ability to build good relationships
The salary for this role is £20,000 – £30,000 base, the location is Northwest England. Please get in touch if you are interested! [email protected]