Energy Assessor (Building Services)
Central London (Commercial Real Estate)
£30,000 – £55,000 (DOE)
Based in Central London, one of the UK’s most reputable Commercial Real Estate companies are seeking an experienced Energy Assessor to join their organisation. Our client has a varied portfolio, working with organisations across both Residential and Commercial Property across the Private+Public Sector.
- Technical programme and project management for large and complex clients, working effectively and directly with clients to ensure project objectives are delivered
- A large emphasis will be on Energy Performance Certificates throughout the portfolio.
- Depending on experience you will either lead a team of Energy Assesoors or be part of a rapidly growing team with the industries best training package.
- Conducting vast energy Assessments on their extensive range of clients.
- Delivering performance reports to a high standard.
Ideally you will have:
- A good knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment (BUILDING SERVICES KNOWLEDGE)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services, or another Energyrelated discipline
- A proven track record of delivering complex assignments through successful project management
- Experience or in depth Knowledge of Energy performance certificates
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence external stakeholders and senior business leaders
This is an outstanding opportunity to further you career in an organisation with an excellent reputation. To discuss this position further, please contact me on 0207 448 8599 / [email protected]