Our Client, a leading European Facilities Management company, seek a Head of Energy Services. The Head of Energy Services will provide leadership and management by establishing and managing a centralised energy bureau (in house). In addition to providing a coherent and focused approach to the provision of energy management services as part of the technical service offering.
- Lead the energy management provision across the business.
- Identify and secure energy focused business opportunities to add-value to existing clients and drive revenue for the division.
- Manage the business in delivering a profitable P&L position.
- Build and manage a suitable supply-chain to deliver the services required throughout the client base.
- Further develop the energy management offering for customers and work with existing contracts to identify areas of energy consumption reduction.
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation and obligations that will impact both public and private sector clients, through industry best practice.
- Strong Energy Management background
- Experience of managing or leading ESOS projects
- Extensive experience within Business Development
- Experience in managing and growing a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Commercial awareness of the Energy industry
- Previously worked as an Energy Manager or Energy Consultant
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with us at with Ned Menheneott at McLean Ross.