Our client, an environmental and utility consultancy, seeks a Director to join the company’s executive team and help services delivery. The Director must possess an extremely strong knowledge of the UK utilities/environmental sector and have an extensive history of managing multi-stakeholder relationships.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing client services and strategic management.
- Improve client satisfaction and manage the relationship stakeholder.
- Lead the service delivery teams to ensure the delivery of time, quality and budget control.
- Supporting the bid management process with technical input for tenders and in sales pitches.
Professional qualities include:
- Understanding of design, governance and regulatory landscape for the UK utilities and environmental sector.
- Exceptional leadership and verbal skills with strong communication.
- Ability to influence senior management and lead a team.
- Strategic/innovative thinker.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious business and lead an exceptional team. The salary is extremely competitive, £90000 – £95000 per annum with the potential for a 30% bonus and the office is based in the heart of London.
Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross on 44 (0) 207 448 7234.