Our client, a market leading utilities company in the UK, are looking for a Metering Systems Manager to join their team, this role offers a flexible working location allowing you to be based nationwide.
- Develop a coherent Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) strategy for all department functions.
- Develop and implement AMR system performance monitoring and reporting tools and manage the rectification of any failures in a timely manner.
- Assess the design, and monitor the installation and commissioning of all new AMR systems to ensure that systems are functional and reliable as soon as new sites become operational.
- Monitor technological developments in metering, data transmission techniques, billing processes, etc. Identify where such developments could offer benefits to the business and scope / deliver projects to realise these benefits
- Smart Metering background
- Previous project management experience
- General understanding of CHP, District heating desirable
- Knowledge of a wide range of metering (AMR) techniques as well as wired and wireless data communication protocols
- Experience of budget planning and management.
- Confident, clear and concise when communicating at all levels, both in written, graphical and verbal formats
If you are interested in hearing about the role in more detail please send your CV and I would be happy to run through the role in more depth.
Jordan Newton <[email protected]>