Our client is one of the largest FM companies in the world. As a new part of their Energy Remit, it is building a more experienced team to grow their Energy Services offering. With portfolio’s covering the Europe, Americas and EMEA, it is looking for a Head of Energy Solutions for a UK wide role.
- Develop necessary commercial models & structures working with the Energy Sales lead
- Identify, develop and manage third party financial relationships including understanding clearly the price points and overall competitiveness against technology and service types. Introduce the appropriate solution on a contract basis working closely with the Energy Sales lead
- Ensure that a robust sales development and approval review process is implemented and followed in-conjunction with the Energy Sales lead
- Manage the analysis and reporting of both energy services contract energy savings performance and P&L status including close liaison with the Energy Operations Centre Lead and BU Finance / Commercial directors to ensure all figures align
- Developing forecasting and budgeting processes for contracts, which integrate with the divisions forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Develop an ESCO supplier governance policy and procedures ensuring an effective supply chain management process is implemented across all required supply chain partners
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical or functional discipline with proven experience in a similar sector role
- Exceptional understanding and experience within Energy Services.
- Understanding and Experience of Handling ESCOs.
- Substantial, quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role at this level
- Previous experience of dealing with complex contract arrangements
- Extensive experience in managing senior management grade staff
- Ability to develop innovative business propositions which reflect the changing market place including value-add to the business, cost savings and new business
- Experience of leading and managing businesses through periods of change and growth
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call me on 020 7448 8596.