Up to £60,000
Our client are a leading Energy & Utilities consultancy. An area within their multi-award-winning organisation, are expanding their marketing and strategy team. The Head of Strategy is looking to secure an Energy Strategy Consultant, with an extensive background within Settlements and Billing.
The team you will be involved with deal with clients ranging from multinational energy giants to small, local suppliers – every niche of the energy industry. The role will be covering the Lodon Portfolio. The main duties are outlined below.
- Support the development of their medium to long term strategy in terms of business scope and direction.
- Support the development and implementation of a plan for delivering the strategy.
- Support the development of a stakeholder engagement approach to deliver the strategy.
- Work with external service providers/consultants as required to achieve each of the above.
- Expert knowledge of electricity market arrangements and procedures addressed by other agreements or equivalent experience in regulation and governance.
- Proficient knowledge of engagement and communication styles and techniques
- Understands the impact of change on BSC systems and participant’s systems and processes
- Excellent understanding of the energy market governance
- Understanding of the commercial context of those customers with whom we interact
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the market leaders with the Utility industry. For more information and to apply, please call us on 02074488599 or send your CV to [email protected]