Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking for an experienced Meter Manager to join their metering and billing management team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for an individual with experience in the energy sector to join our client’s vibrant, growing UK team. The role will be largely managerial and require organisational skills to ensure cohesion between meter asset managers and providers and meter operator managers.
- Internal coordination within the company to ensure effective communication between the billings and metering department
- Overseeing a large portfolio of meters and controlling the implementation from provider, to operator to meter manager
- Working as part of a dynamic team, dealing with internal requests and those coming from back office
- Sufficient understanding of the sector and customer dynamics, keeping up to date with changes in regulation and adjusting practices accordingly
- At least 4 years’ experience in the energy sector with particular emphasis on metering, preferably with some understanding of how to manage a team
- Project management skills to be able to effectively direct, support and delegate
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual who is well-organised
- Strong handle on written and spoken English
- Confident with large data sets, ability to process data efficiently and accurately
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] mcleanross.com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599