Our client are an award-winning and one of the largest energy service providers, located throughout the UK. Due to expansion of the company, our client is looking for a Customer Operations Team Leader to drive and develop billing, invoicing and metering reports for their customers on a National Scale.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing (Billing and Metering) for the portfolio in line with the customer service requirements
- Minimize the volume of customer queries by identifying and then mitigating errors with our processes.
- Carry out fortnightly portfolio reviews with each team member
- Analyse weekly/monthly MI and make improvements to improve, these metrics include: Data Delivery, Bill to meter, Actual vs Forecast Consumption, Query KPIs, Monthly Cost, Invoice Creation Date, Customer complaints.
- Information gathering to support the production of KPI reporting against service level agreements with customers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate strong customer service experience across energy account areas and in particular with managing multisite customer accounts. Other customer service/ technical experience also of benefit.
- Proven staff management and coaching / development experience
- Experience and understanding of UK electricity and gas market and supply industry
- Strong experience in the customer service industry
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints and is able to demonstrate what steps would be taken
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please see your CV to [email protected] or call in on 02074488599.