£25,000 – £30,000
Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced analyst to work in our Trading, Forecasting and Risk Management function. Forecasting income accurately and managing external costs is essential to ensure the company’s continuing profitability. The post holder should understand the fundamentals of the energy market to help manage wholesale and retail energy market risks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Forecasting the company’s revenues and external costs (including network, government policy and metering costs)
- Analysing how these forecasts will move in line with potential market changes
- Calculating future price caps under different scenarios
- Assisting in the reporting to senior management of the company’s overall revenue, cost and risk position
- Maintaining pricing models for gas and electricity tariffs
- Analysing E’s exposure to revenue & third-party risk under differing market conditions
- Preparing and submitting company data to regulatory and government bodies
- Knowledge of the gas and electricity traded markets.
- Sound commercial judgment with an ability to identify commercial opportunities.
- Graduate or equivalent standard in maths, engineering or other analytical disciplines.
- Highly motivated and diligent with an excellent eye for detail.
- Analytical with good Excel skills (including VBA skills).
- Ability to report to senior managers financial and operational information in a clear and intelligible manner.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01