£32,000 – £37,000
Settlements – Electricity – Renewables – Performance – Stakeholder Management
Our client are an award-winning renewable energy providers, located in the South West. Due to expansion of the company, our client is looking for an industry experienced Settlements professional. The successful individual will lead a team of settlements analysts, driving settlements and data performance and being the point of contact for settlements stakeholder engagement.
- Represent the company at external workgroups and regulators of the market.
- Performance assessment analysis against a range of external metrics including data accuracy and Settlement Read Performance.
- Lead and present complex analysis to a range of key stakeholders outlining economic, customer and regulatory implications of changes in energy regulations.
- Proactive identification of changes to industry rules in line with our Strategic priorities; drafting proposals, presenting on them internally and externally
- Retail market knowledge in energy or an equivalent sector
- Deep understanding of industry process & factors including settlement process
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Knowledge of gas supply industry and settlements processes
- IT skills including Advanced Excel and working with databases
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01