Over the years, Attenborough has been that initial motivation to many people who want to make a difference to the planet; including Alfa Energy Group client, Anna Baker who heads up sustainability at Careys.
In our latest Resonance podcast, Samuel Clements discusses this with Anna and her wider mission to embed sustainability within construction.
- The main driving force behind the Carey Group sustainability agenda
- The practical steps towards decarbonisation
- The challenges faced along the way
- How Alfa Energy Group has supported its transition
- Advice to companies yet to begin their net zero journeys
Learn more about our sustainability consulting services.
This is a promoted article.