Job reference: MCRPB009
Salary: £95000 – £105000 per annum
Job type: Permanent
Global Investment Bank is hiring for a Senior Compliance Manager in London.
It is a fantastic role to oversee coverage within the financial markets group, with exposure to fixed income and commodities markets.
This is a high profile role, sitting on the trading floor, and reporting to the Head of Compliance for EMEA.
– Provision of daily regulatory guidance to business on policy, rules
– Conduct monitoring activities to ensure compliance with FCA and Exchange rules and regulations
– Support the development of new products / services
– Manage relationships with key exchanges – including dealing with all requests, questions etc.
– Assist with projects on a regular basis along with the regional compliance teams
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience gained from working for a financial institution in a similar role. It is essential to have strong knowledge of UK & EU regulatory requirements, including PRA and FCA and Exchanges. Also having product knowledge in commodities and fixed income is important.
If you meet the requirements for the role, please send an updated CV to [email protected], or call 020 7448 8599.