Our client, a well-respected boutique energy supplier, seeks a Partnership and Contracts Manager to join their organisation. Reporting into the Head of Customer Services, the job role will be managing and optimising large 3rd Party contracts and a small internal team of Metering Advisors, you will take lead responsibility for the delivery of Gas & Electric Metering related services as part of a larger operational delivery team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all services are delivered to excellent standards of safety, customer service and compliance, and ensure company financial targets are achieved within your area of responsibility.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong demonstrable experience of 3rd Party service contract management
- Experience of a partnership approach with appropriate risk/reward frameworks
- Understanding of regulatory framework and best practice metering methodologies
- Investigative nature with a great attention to detail
- Demonstrable data analysis skills and data mining techniques
- Excellent consultative approach – able to work with all parts of the business, relying upon extensive communication and documentation skills (both written and diagrams)
- Demonstrated successes in project management from scoping, resource management and controlling time-scales
Specific experience in two key areas is essential:
- Expertise managing contracts; specifically contracts over £750k in value, either service contacts or outsource arrangements. Contracts with a national coverage are preferred. Someone who knows what great looks like, and is able to articulate this, and use learnings to inform best practice; able to assess and adapt. This experience doesn’t have to come from the energy industry.
- An experienced people manager
The role is home based, paying £60,000-£65,000 base with additional benefits on offer. Please get in touch if you are interested in this position. [email protected] or 0207 448 8599.