Our client, a well-known provider of both water and wastewater treatment products across Europe, seek a Contract Manager to manage their largest operational service contract across the UK. This individual will work closely with customers, external stakeholders, and internal teams to make sure targets are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and take that next step in your career. They are looking for a candidate with the following experience and skills:
- Detailed working knowledge of the NEC3 suite and other standard forms of contract.
- Knowledge of both PPP & PFI contract arrangements.
- Familiar with service and asset management contracts.
- Strong contract management background.
- Ability to identify a range of solutions to problems.
- Experience working in the water or waste sectors is preferred but not essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a continuously expanding organisation, please get in touch with Daniel Acland for more information.
0207 448 8594