North West – (£65,000 + Car + Travel + Benefits)
Our Client are the Leading FM company in Europe. Currently, their energy services team are looking to hire a new Head of Energy. With a large remit and focus placed on this team this year to grow and become a large revenue stream, they need mature and experienced heads in place to help building and develop the Energy Services Business.
They are looking for someone to:
- Lead the energy management provision across the business.
- Manage and grow the central bureau function providing overarching energy services linked to our technical and asset management offering.
- Provide a coordinated and coherent energy strategy and delivery model to allow the business to provide and promote energy services as a core or support offer to the technical FM provision.
- Ensure internal energy / carbon obligations are met in the most effective and customer focused manner.
Summary of role:
- Provide leadership and management of Energy Services by establishing and managing a centralized energy bureau (in house)
- Providing a coherent and focused approach to the provision of energy management services as part of the technical service offer.
- Ensure latest guidance and legislation is advised to the business with an approach maximizing opportunities for revenue generation and tying in customers to the business.
- Core aim is to have a self-funding profitable area of the business, to add-value and innovate with new and existing clients
This position requires the following background:
- Extensive background and commercial awareness within the Energy Sector.
- Previously managed and dynamically grown a team.
- Experience of managing, handling and delivering a P&L.
- In depth knowledge of Energy Management.
- Proven track record of Business Development.
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Ned Menheneott at McLean Ross. Send your CV or call on 02074488596