HEATHROW – £40,000
Our client are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy, investing billions in delivering essential and modern infrastructure to transform ‘waste’ into the highest quality recyclables and renewable energy. They are looking to hire a Senior Renewables Energy Analyst.
With this strong growth, they are always looking for people who have a drive for innovation, and who are interested helping us achieve our purpose and help our customers. They have recently set up a new office in Heathrow and need the industries best to Join their expanding team.
- To co-ordinate Renewables Claims (ROCs, REGOs) and to administer accreditation/subsidy related work areas on behalf of the business
- To analyse the financial performance (and accuracy) of suppliers and offtakers, and to support the Finance Teams in relation to energy settlement
- To record and report energy and carbon data
- Build and help develop a youthful expanding team.
- Prepare and submit monthly claims relating to ROCs, LECs, REGOs and Feed-In-Tariffs to OFGEM or other government departments as applicable
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIRES:
- Knowledge of any energy /renewables markets awareness
- Admin or Analyst work experience
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Renewables / energy market background
- Degree, or strong maths/IT qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Excel
The role is based in Greater London. The salary is very competitive with a generous benefits package. Please get in touch with Ned Menheneott at McLean Ross if you are interested. – Ned Menheneott