Up to £60,000
Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a multi-award winning utilities company who is a player in the liberalised energy market. The Group is now a Top 10 operator in that market, with annual revenues of more than €2 billion and a dual fuel base of 180,000 customers.
Over the past 10 years, they have grown internationally and due to this recent growth and excellent business development, our client is looking to hire a Senior Pricing Analyst for their London offices to play a key part in their Pricing, commercial and trading team.
- Pricing and Forecasting with primary responsibilities for the preparation and submission of short, medium and long term forecast; modelling and reporting on performance.
- Development, implementation and validation of forecasting methodologies to capture and identify retention, attrition, acquisition, and behavioural changes in the customer base
- Maintain statistical models for load forecasting and analysis, update and maintain data to improve functional and cross-functional forecast accuracy
- Collect and report information pertaining to profile load and market analysis to indicate profile load growth and relevant changes in consumption patterns
- Degree level education with numerical bias
- Commercial judgement and awareness
- An effective communicator with the ability to confidently present up to senior management level
- Advanced Excel skills and general Microsoft Office proficiency i.e. MS Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to given deadlines
- Strong proven analytical and data interpretation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of the fastest growing companies sitting within the European Energy market.
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please contact us on 02074488599 or send your CV to [email protected].