£70,000 – £75,000
Our client are a leading utility across Europe, based in the midlands. They provide outstanding service with a friendly touch, excellent value and an attractive range of new service offerings for business customers. With a fresh approach to billing, meter readings, they have a great reputation across the utility sector. Due to the this great reputation, it has allowed for a new position in the Billings, Metering and Settlements team to head up the Customer Service team.
- A strategic leadership role with responsibility for designing and developing customer service and resource planning strategy, principals and governance.
- Responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service through the senior leadership of the management team and large teams of front line and back office agents.
- Overseeing the forecasting and budgeting processes for the customer service function as well as ongoing real time management of the contact centre.
- Expected to operate as the site leader when the COO is not onsite and be responsible for site issues.
- Responsible for driving visibility of the business strategy within the customer service function.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Degree level qualification required
- Strong finance and commercial acumen and detailed understanding of our business and industry
- Adept at operating in ambiguity and stepping outside the status quo
- Confident in making bold decisions weighing up risks & benefits for the greater good
- Previous experience in leading high performing customer service teams within a complex and flexible operational environment including management of large number of managers and front line employees
- Budget management and the development/analysis of management information
- Highly developed communication skills to drive behavioural and performance improvements
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599