Industry: IoT/ Connected Homes
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a Global leader within the connected homes space. Having developed their offering within the UK and USA, they are now looking to expand their offering throughout Europe and Asia Pacific. As a Partnership Development Manager, you are responsible for supporting the business development function to successfully build trusted relationships and close International strategic partnerships, aiming to increase the businesses footprint globally.
You will be responsible for supporting the business development function to successfully build trusted relationships and close International strategic partnerships, aiming to increase the footprint globally (except UK, IE, and North America) in line with the country expansion plans as defined by the leadership team. You will be contributing to the implementation of their Implementation Partnership strategy, by actively engaging in activities throughout the business development lifecycle – from research, lead generation and cultivation to final implementation. Furthermore you will;
- Liaise with the Market Insight team to identify and/or develop relevant market intelligence to facilitate the decision making around markets (segments), channels and propositions
- Track and attend relevant events to identify and engage with leads
- Plan, attend and actively contribute in business development meetings
- Assist in the partner qualification process to validate the partner potential and opportunity
- Respond to incoming inquiries from prospective partners
- Coordinate the planning and execution of tests, pilots and trials
- Create, tailor, maintain & keep up to date company and product collateral
- Support the preparation of business cases
- Assist in collating all required info for partner and project related documentation
- Collaborate with the designated PM to ensure a successful implementation and launch of the project
- Perform temporary account management activities to ensure a smooth transition to in-life operations
- A strong stakeholder Management skills at all levels
- Business Development/Account management experience
- Demonstrable experience in your ability to translate market opportunities into business value and apply technical skills and capabilities to design, plan and deliver successful partnerships.
- Solid technical understanding of IoT or affiliated industries (soft- and hardware)
- Representative, customer facing with a proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management both internally and externally. Multi-lingual preferred.
- Must be a team-player who is also self-motivated.
- You know whom to contact inside any team in order to move projects forward.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record of working in an international multi-cultural environment with a willingness and ability to travel (focus on EU and APAC)
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.