The purpose of the role is to develop customer proposals combining a bespoke solution to a customer’s energy management needs and, once contracted, to deliver, commission and implement those proposals on time, within budget and to the customer’s satisfaction.
Energy Services Solutions Manager
Energy Service Analyst X2 New Projects, Energy Services Project Engineer, Energy Services Analyst X2 Embedded, Generation and FiT
- Position holder will be responsible for the engineering, costing, proposal and implementation of all Energy services
- Projects, working in conjunction with Drax R&I, Drax PIT , external partners, DNO’s , TPI’s and Customers.
- Estimated annual project value £2-3M in next 3 years
- Accuracy in costing and rigour of cost management in implementation will be critical for the achievement of targeted gross margin.
- The position holder will need to be able to work closely with the assigned project analyst and sales representative from the Energy Services team.
|Action||Objective of Action||End Result|
|Qualify||Initial Customer Solutions||Ensure only viable projects succeed
|Plan||Proposed Customer Solutions||Ensure Safety, Effectiveness and margin to be delivered
|Propose||Customer Solutions||Adapt as necessary to secure closure
|Manage||Implementation of Solutions||Ensure safety, effectiveness, Cost control and Risk mitigation
|Report||Status of Projects||Ensure provision of timely and accurate business data
|Communicate||Customers, Internal and External contributors, management, and wider team||Ensure visibility and raise risks to project early to mitigate impact on successful project delivery
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Understanding and commitment to all Health and Safety Regulations, policies and standards
- 4+ years’ related field and project planning experience
- Preferred project implementation experience in the renewables sector
- Excellent project management skills desired
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Field management experience desirable, such as working with Distributor Network operators
- Candidates wishing to continue study and ambitious to progress via delivered results will be preferred
- Experience with project management Software and Costing software
Previous experience in budget control
Although mainly based in Ipswich, home based working is possible for the sufficiently experienced candidate who could also attend the Ipswich office once or twice a week.
A regular amount of UK mainland travel would be expected to undertake site visits, present proposals, visit partners and sub-contractors etc.
Measures of Success:
Achieve a service level response of less than 2 weeks to qualify out proposals or to move them into a project development cycle agreed with the client
Achieve a success rate of 1 in 3 proposals being accepted by the client for implementation (reviewed quarterly)
Achieve a Zero incidents rating for all implemented projects for Health and Safety
Achieve a success rate of 100% customer satisfaction on all implemented proposals
Innovate by identifying 1 new solution of technology per half year which would enhance our offering.
For more information click here.
- Honest – We say what we mean and do what we say: we’re genuine and true to our word
- Energised – We’re passionate about our daily activities and have the drive to turn ideas into action
- Achieving – We’re focused on our goals and determined to succeed. We work hard to deliver solutions to help us do things better.
- Together – We work collaboratively and adopt a friendly approach with our colleagues, customers and stakeholders, recognising the value each brings to achieving the Group vision.
This is a promoted article.