As an experienced closing specialist, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue streams and maximizing opportunities that are passed over by a team of lead generators.
Procuring contracts for new business clients and advising them on the best solution to suit those needs. Work with managers to assist in meeting personal targets and team targets.
The key role responsibilities will include:
- Managing new clients accounts from SME’s to Multi-site corporate customers
- Maximising sales opportunities, negotiating and closing contracts
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets
- Accurately completing all sales information and customer details to the required standard
- Work consistently with a team of lead generators to maintain a good standard of working relationships and understanding of the processes
- You will be a determined highly driven sales person
- Professional business behaviour and attitude
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in B2B closer role
- Knowledge of the energy market as well as working in a similar role is essential
- High work ethic required.
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.