Topics explored include:
- European LNG imports impacted and Nord Stream flows have dropped
- If supplies don’t return following maintenance, we look at what it means for gas prices
- Gas demand moderation requested in Germany
- Oil prices are rangebound, driven by headlines and propped up by increasing demand from China
- Carbon is also rangebound following ETS reform approval, with upside movement expected due to coal demand this winter
- Spot prices for power remain high, while the curve shows significantly better value
- The winter ahead should not be your main concern
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Our experts and Clever Simple solutions are here to help.
This is a promoted article.