Our client, a well-respected energy consultancy, seeks a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to secure profitable new business from initial contact to agreement signature as part of a dedicated team seeking opportunities with large energy consumers, typically in the Industrial environment whilst working closely with Operations, Projects, Legal, Commercial and other support staff.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- An experienced professional within the Energy Services field working with Industrial and / or Utilities Customers developing energy related solutions to predominantly energy generation and conversion challenges.
- Preferably a Chartered Engineer and / or degree qualifications in a relevant energy or engineering related discipline.
- Customer facing / relationship building expertise, to work directly with senior customers
- Interpreting legal agreements, extrapolate data and understand complex deliverables
- Working / interface directly with key customers, external stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Strong commercial skills to be able to identify and mitigate key risks
- The application of energy saving technologies and generation equipment within industrial environments. Typically CHP, Steam Turbines, Gas Turbines and associated plant and equipment.
- Legal knowledge experience e.g. drafting contracts
The salary for this role is very competitive with a company car and excellent commission structure. The role is home based with frequent UK travel. Please get in touch with Daniel Acland for more information.
0207 448 8594