Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s largest Utility companies who are expanding one of their Energy teams. They need an Energy Engineer who can provide Energy Management solutions to their top 250 clients.
Within this role you will:
- Lead on the development of whole-building engineering solutions for business customers
- Provide technical input and due-diligence in strategic acquisitions and partnerships made by the client
- Provide Energy Audits and Investment Grade Audit capability required for Energy Performance Contracts
- Manage and coordinate the response from Business Verticals and partners to opportunities
- Offer support to Bids, Relational Sales and Development Teams
- Screen and establish relationships with expert 3rd party designers to provide complete design solutions for building energy management
Ideally you will:
- Have a good understanding of how to create compelling business plans and commercial proposals which create buy-in and consensus
- Have a detailed understanding of building energy management from an engineering perspective, including specifically how technologies overlap, compete, and complement each other.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the energy auditing, energy management and building services market
- Be able to show a detailed understanding of the technical requirements of an energy audit and the specific requirements of an Investment Grade Audit
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 client who are working on major projects across the UK. To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact me on 0207 448 8599 / ‘[email protected]’.