Industry: Connected Homes
Salary: Up to £60,000
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a Global Solutions Provider who are looking to build out their connected homes division by recruiting a New Business Sales hunter to join their team. The role is pivotal in the success of the launch of the connected homes products and you will be the main lead for the sales activities.
- Overall you will be responsible for developing and managing the connected homes market in order to achieve revenue targets and business objectives. The portfolio of products will include smart thermostats, connected security and remote appliance monitoring.
- The role will be focussed on identifying new customer segments, new routes to market and opportunities to ensure the business making progress to be a leader in the connected homes sector.
- You will be responsible for predicting the connected home market and to create business strategies and plans to maximise revenue in this sector.
- Work with existing sales teams across different channels to maximise sales of connected products with existing and new customer base.
- The successful candidate should have a strong background within sales management and key account management with a flair for new business strategies.
- Highly tuned commercial skills – ability to identify areas of risk or opportunity.
- Strong background within the connected home/ devices industry.
- Strong motivational skills/ workload management and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call discuss other opportunities within the space.