Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a price comparison website analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role involves analysing and collating data from leading price comparison websites, and using this information to liaise with metering and billings teams to facilitate switch-in services.
- Data analysis across all leading energy providers
- Communicating with back-office billings department to compare company prices to national averages
- Enabling switch-in process by identifying potential clients currently with more expensive competitors
- Experience in the energy sector with a clear understanding of energy price fluctuations and overhead costs
- Ability to analyse data; computer programme/ internet proficiency
- Good communicative skills in order to smooth relations between sectors within the business, strong handle of written and spoken English
- Commercially driven, organised and self-motivated
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599