Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for an erroneous transfers analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role involves identifying any incorrect customer switches in energy provider. The client are looking for a diligent individual to ensure all erroneous transfers are rectified quickly and efficiently at no extra cost to the customer.
- Analysis of all erroneous switches within the company, handling this data related to all customer transfers
- Communicating with other energy suppliers to ensure the timely rectification of any incorrect switches
- Communicating with customers to outline the mistake and to reassure affected customers that the solution will be efficient and incur no extra cost
- Liaising with the metering department to relay the mistake and ensure meters are adjusted accordingly
- Experience in the energy sector, some understanding of the billings process
- Wider knowledge of alternative energy providers in the UK and the processes involved with switching energy provider
- Excellent communicative skills are essential in order to liaise with other industry providers as well as affected clients
- Self-motivated and autonomous with good organisational skills
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599