Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their metering department and, as such, are looking for a data flow analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. In this role, you will be interacting with the client’s industry system service and managing all data flows through the company.
- Interacting with industry system service
- Handling all data file flows
- Management of all rejection files
- Identifying areas of objection and incorrect charges
- Keeping up to date with changes in industry regulation and managing customer files accordingly
- At least 2 years’ experience in the energy sector, with good knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Data analysis
- Meter exchanges
- Data exception reporting
- Disputes and adjustments
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- Experience liaising with industry experts, with a strong handle of written and spoken English
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599