Industry: Energy Supply
Location: Home Based
Salary: £50,000 + Package
McLean Ross are currently working with a Global Energy Supplier of electricity and gas. They are looking for a New Business Development Manager to join their direct channel.
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with achieving new business power and gas sales from the direct I&C market place. Due to the nature of the role leads will be self-generated from the candidates own network and knowledge. You will focus on margin growth through pipeline development and plan for financial delivery via visits, tenders and successful negotiation.
You will also;
- Build a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity is reported.
- Identify and assist the development of different products/ services aimed at business customers, and develop credible and strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the new business sales process from prospecting to contract – full end to end process.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of new business sales process from initial prospecting to contract.
- Proven track record of new business wins within I&C energy industry more specifically through a direct channel route.
- 2/3 years’ experience within a Business Development position.
- Strong achievement drive, self-motivation and relationship management capabilities.
- Ability to influence at a senior level.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.