£40,000 – £55,000
Our client are a global Energy Supplier who come with an excellent reputation. Recently, part of the business has separated from the Global Unit and have set up a Supply part of the business in the UK with offices in Manchester and London. As a result, they are looking to expand their Residential Pricing team in the UK. In saying this, they are looking for a Pricing Manager, with a strong Residential Background.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the internal teams and our customers in understanding UK and global market trends, drivers and assisting in business development activities.
- Corporate pricing for all sales staff (HH, NHH & Gas
- Locking in contracts, Supplier relationships
- Interpreting and presenting market intelligence, trends and driver
- Develop new products
- Tender reports for directors and sales staff and pricing tender queries
- Update staff on any supplier changes including new products and services
Experience and Skills Required
- Energy Pricing Experience in the Residential Sector.
- Highly Competent modeller with sleeves up attitude
- Degree level educated – BSc or MSc in Economics, Finance, Maths, or Business Administration
- 3+ years’ experience of working in the GB energy or utilities sector.
- Retail market knowledge in energy, specifically the buying and selling of wholesale energy (gas & power)
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send in your CV to [email protected], or call in on 02074488599