Role: Business Development Management
Location: Home / Field Based
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Excellent Package
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a leading Energy Consultancy. They are a Global consultancy who provide energy procurement and sustainability services throughout Europe. Its expertise helps clients to secure optimal profitability and sustainability through lower costs, improved efficiency and reduced environmental impact. They are looking for a New Business Development Manager to further grow their European offering.
My client aims for the New Business Development Manager to build on the organisation’s existing client base, through sales and service in order to meet and exceed sales targets. To increase the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- New business acquisition through “cold calling”, referrals and networking at energy events.
- Organising and manage yourself to produce a productive and effective output of sales.
- Manage customer’s journey from point of sale through to first renewal (I&C clients).
- To make pro-active outbound contact to potential customers who are in a position to transfer supplier either now or in the future.
- Recognise and seek opportunities to up/cross sell additional products and services that the business offers.
- Commercial Know-How: Managing value, understand the external market place, understanding our company, and understanding our customer needs and requirements.
- Strong understanding of the industry and had more than 4 years’ experience in a sales role within the industry.
- Understanding of what delivers great customer service.
- Confident and resilient with the ability and the desire to sell
- Self-motivated and driven by targets and achieving set goals.
- Strong desire to satisfy customer needs and achieve results
- Good planning/organisational skills
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.