In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- LNG becomes the cornerstone of UK and European gas prices for this summer
- NordStream 2, will it happen in 21?
- Oil cuts with lack of demand to balance economics
- Carbon has become an asset classes and continues supporting big prices moves on the upside power
- Has the GB power market liquidity been abandoned by the regulator and become a non-functioning market for the end user?
- Seasonal expiry prices for the last week are some of the worst for the last 15 years
For the details of the discussion, listen to the podcast episode.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
This is a promoted article.