In this episode of the Resonance you will learn:
- LNG into Europe helps to stabilise gas prices
- The odd but interesting outlook for gas prices across the remaining quarters of 2022
- The astonishing peaks in power prices seen in France as levels begin to normalise
- Germany’s continued phasing out of nuclear power questioned amid a supply crunch
- The significant carbon sell-off
- When we might see deliveries through NordStream 2 and political battles persist.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Our experts and Clever Simple solutions are here to help.
This is a promoted article.