Full training given.
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
Type: Permanent Full Time Salary:£27k -£32k(depending on experience)
Bonus: Applicable after probation
Probation: 3 months
Required: Cognitive testing
The ideal candidate will have industry knowledge as well as previous experience within Bureau Services. Having knowledge of large validation and tenant recharging would be preferred although this is not a necessity. The basic role is to deal with all areas of the billing and customer service area of the bureau services
The role will involve the management of high volumes of data within both spreadsheets and in-house databases.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that opportunities for new business are dealt with professionally and appropriately at all times.
- Act as initial point of contact for all customer queries either by telephone or electronically and respond promptly and efficiently to all enquiries.
- Log and resolve customer complaints and handle product and service inquiries. Direct requests and issues to designated resource.
- Manage customer accounts; allocating and reconciling for referral process.
- Organise workflow to meet service level agreements.
- Submitting timely and accurate statements of energy consumption and charges for heating and hot water are generated and distributed to residents each month.
- Provide a main point of contact for customers making enquiries on their heating and hot water accounts, demonstrating high quality at all times.
- Support the Bureau Manager by providing regular reports on heat meter status, meter reads and consumption data.
- Attend meetings with clients to explain heat network charges and to promote understanding of heat tariffs.
The candidate will:
- Have previous experience in either the Housing finance (particularly utility invoices) or Energy sector.
- Good organisational skills,
- Proficient with numeracy.
- Have a strong understanding of the principles of customer care.
- Be IT literate with advance knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Some experience of account management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, feeling comfortable with presentations.
- Have a recognised qualification in finance or energy sector would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for one of our vacancies, please call 020 3927 8334 or email [email protected].