Yet decarbonizing supply chains is no mean feat. Many companies struggle to get the data they need and to set clear targets and standards for an often-fragmented supplier landscape.
During this webinar, the speakers will explore some of the practical steps global manufacturers can undertake to bring their supply chain to net zero.
- Alissa Yakali: Supply Chain Sustainability Manager, Honda Development & Manufacturing of America
- Seyed Ebrahimi: Principal Consultant, Sustainability Strategy, Alfa Energy
- Erin Williamson: Manager, Energy & Sustainability Strategy, Edison Energy
- Joey Lange: Managing Director, Energy Supply Advisory, Edison Energy
- The rising net zero agenda
- The importance of addressing supply chain emissions
- Key components of a successful supply chain decarbonization strategy
- Tools available for assessing your supply chain emissions
- The Honda Approach: A best practice case study on setting a net zero CO2 target for an entire supply chain
Webinar Date: Thursday, 13 July 2023, 2pm BST / 3pm CEST / 9am ET