£40,000 – £50,000 plus benefits
LONDON + SOUTH EAST
Our Client are one of the world’s leading providers of integrated services – specialising in energy, technical, FM & business process solutions for the built environment. They offer efficient management of buildings and installations – whilst achieving high levels of energy & environmental efficiency.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales. Full training will be offered on the systems used and business process where needed. The candidate will be responsible for the continued drive for new business both internally and externally focused.
The role of the Business development manager will be to focus on sales opportunity in the open market and will include:
- Track down opportunity both internally and externally
- Use of CRM tool and sales tracking
- Reporting to management on progress
- Consistently hit quarterly targets
Whilst the position may look very attractive, they are looking for candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proven track record in both service and project sales
- Experience of working in the BEMs industry
- The ability to work as a conscientious team player and work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to go into a senior position, take on new clients, and drive new business within a globally recognised company. For more information and to apply, please get in touch with us. Our contact number is 02074488599 or email us at [email protected]