Energy and Utilities/ Metering
Our client are an ambitious and expanding energy supplier dedicated to providing customer-focused energy solutions to homes and businesses alike. In line with their expansion in the UK, they are looking to develop their billing department and, as such, are looking for a billing check analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic and focused company with years of experience in the industry.
We are looking for a hard-working and dynamic individual to join our client’s growing team. The role will involve checking customer invoices against anomalous consumption and using this to rectify the billing process within the company system.
- Management of a large portfolio of meter bills, continual monitoring of anomalous consumption and liaising with other departments to identify discrepancies
- Updating billing system in line with changes
- Communication to achieve cohesion throughout company, achieving end-to-end billing and invoicing for every customer
- At least 3 years’ experience in the energy sector with good knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Energy billing and invoices
- Fluctuations in energy consumption
- Data analysis
- Self-motivating and autonomous individual
- A strong handle of written and spoken English
- Strong communicative skills and ability to work efficiently as part of a dynamic team
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 02074488599