Lilly Grace Recruitment is a Recruitment agency based in Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Searching for a new opportunity?
We’d like to be your first stop on the path to your next opportunity.
We’re an exemplary search recruitment consultancy specialising in recruiting top-notch talent in a multitude of sectors including:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Marketing and Digital
- IT and Software Development
- Executive Search
The Job Role
- You will be responsible for engaging with prospective businesses, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements demonstrating detailed product knowledge gained from our extensive industry-leading training and your natural sales skills.
- You will be committed to understanding your clients’ needs for the purpose of offering the best possible solution.
- You will also be responsible for capturing key tactical sales pipeline information to ensure you speak to customers at the right time
- You will be gathering information on our competitors to enhance your rapport building and negotiation skills.
- You will be responsible for your own personal development including having the ability to recognise your own development areas
- You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry
- Ability to pay attention to detail and complete required work accurately
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with / without supervision
- Experience of meeting and exceeding clear targets and deadlines
- Managing and prioritising own workload
- Maintaining a resilient and consultative approach
- The ability to respond positively to setbacks
- Ability to demonstrate urgency and commitment
- Self-starting with a passion to succeed
Desired Skills (not essential)
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Energy industry
- Ongoing structured and transparent training program both classroom and floor training throughout your career
- Continuous development both business and job training
- Ongoing coaching and 1-1’s, an open-door policy at all times with encouragement from your peers and Manager
- Industry leading commission structure
- Fun loving working atmosphere
Please apply for this Energy Consultant role if you have the following experience:
Sales Consultant | Energy Sales | B2B Sales | Sales Lead Generator | Field Sales Energy Consultant | Business Utilities Consultant | Business Sales | Telesales | Outbound Sales
Together we will achieve. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, or alternatively, if you’re looking for the next superstar for your business, call us today on 0191 383 2112 or send your CV to [email protected]
This is a promoted article.