Searching for a new opportunity?
We’d like to be your first stop on the path to your next opportunity.
We’re an exemplary search recruitment consultancy specialising in recruiting top-notch talent in a multitude of sectors including:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Marketing and Digital
- IT and Software Development
- Executive Search
Our client is an international supplier of oil, gas, and electric.
The role: Reporting to Digital Marketing Lead / Head of Marketing you will be responsible for;
- Develop and implement end-to-end multi-channel, personalised marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness, ensure our client are found when customers are in buying mode and generate qualified leads for sales
- Create robust campaign planning, including predicting ROI and comparing with post-campaign actual ROI in each campaigns review
- Carry out continuous measurement and tracking of tactics during campaigns enabling accurate campaign analysis
- Segmenting and manging customer and prospect data whilst monitoring and enforcing company internal privacy practices as it relates to GDPR
- Webmaster our client’s UK website ensuring it is optimised, authoritative, houses constantly refreshed content, and offers an excellent online customer journey
- Maintain and develop the PPC campaign structure, platform and budget to drive high quality leads into the sales channels.
- Create customer satisfaction surveys for TGP (every 6 months), analyse the results, present back to SMT
- Summarise and disseminate 3rd party reports to key internal stakeholders
- Own, maintain and develop the PPC campaign structure, platform and budget. Make recommendations to constantly improve results such as increasing interest from the target audience(s) and reducing our clients costs
- Manage Sales & Marketing budget – processing purchase orders, invoices and produce regular reports on spend
- Generate bi-monthly marketing report
- Ensure the department is tidy & hazard free at all times
Context and environment
Operating within a highly competitive environment, the Marketing Campaign Specialist sits within the UK Marketing Function and reports directly to the Digital Marketing Lead.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist will provide support to internal stakeholders and mainly to Digital Marketing Lead to drive the business towards the use of online channels to increase inbound leads and conversion.
Our client has an appetite for increasing new business leads and maximising cross-sell opportunities using the most cost-efficient and effective means. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will bring together all elements of the campaign along with analytical skills, holding overall responsibility for running the campaigns in all stages and generate reports.
The main focus of the role is to support our client in achieving lead generation targets and acquisition targets whilst also enhancing customer communications and the overall customer experience/satisfaction, concentrating the majority of effort on the online channels.
Qualifications / Experience required
At least 3 years of experience, managing digital marketing
Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS (e.g. Drupal) – preference
CIM Qualified in Digital marketing – preference
Together we will achieve. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, or alternatively, if you’re looking for the next superstar for your business, call us on 0191 383 2112 today and ask for Pete! Or send your CV to [email protected]
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.