Senior Mechanical Design Engineer £60,000 (Marine Industry) Oxford
IF THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE SUITABLE.
My client are looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their team. Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you’ll have the chance to play an integral role in producing premium products with an international company.
As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be responsible for developing products through from initial concept to production ready drawings. Contributing to core business projects, you will liaise with managers to ensure new products are delivered on time and to a high standard.
Supporting the Marketing and Sales Teams, you’ll supply them with customer facing drawings and technical support. To be considered, you must have:
- Formal Engineering education to degree standard and at least ten years’ experience in an Engineering role.
- Advanced skills in 3D CAD (Solidworks / NX), with Advanced Surface Modelling experience.
- Advanced skills in creating Exterior Conceptual Designs – Hand drawn and digital output.
- Experience designing tools and parts for Composite manufacture.
- Experience of managing design projects in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing processes common to automotive and marine industries.
- Familiarisation with Marine Industry is an advantage.
As well as a salary of £40,000-£60,000 dependant on experience, there is an attractive benefits package including –
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- 1 day for Birthday day in addition to leave allowance
- 1 extra day after 5 years service
- Company Pension scheme – company will match up to 5% of salary
- Bupa – coverage of employee + option to add spouse & beneficiaries at employees cost.
- Company cyclescheme programme – option to purchase bike over a 12 month period through Cyclescheme.
If you would be interested in this opportunity then please apply ASAP as interviews can take place as early as next week.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
To apply click here.
This is a promoted article.