“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
Change your life with NGP!
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the North of England and the UK’s number one energy consultancy. We’ve won many awards, including: ‘The best place to work in the UK’* beating the likes of Google, Facebook and every other company! This all started in a bedroom 7 years ago by our award winner founder!
We are now looking for a Corporate Tender specialist to join us on this life changing, extraordinary journey.
We are a group of fun loving, hardworking people looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our quest to be the very best at what we do.
What do we offer that makes us different from the rest? (Often imitated, never bettered)
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
- To become part of the global NGP family with over 450 employees in the UK, USA, France, Malta and India.
- To be part of the promotion of our ground breaking energy monitoring software
- Fast tracked career progression including growing the bid management team
- Fantastic holiday package
- December off, yes December off!
- Quarterly parties with free bar
- International travel opportunities
- Annual boat party in Magaluf
- Malta Festival tickets
- Communal area with games (PS4’s, Foosball etc.)
- And many more
We are seeking an experienced Tender/Bid manager to produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for our award submissions. They’ll carry out research, and help us to promote NGP to our customers, potential customers and other third parties in the best possible light. The successful candidate will obtain feedback on tenders and applications to ensure we are continually developing and improving.
This is a brand new and very exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is on an incredibly exciting journey. Given our growth profile we expect this role to build and lead the development and expansion of the bidding team
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entre bid life cycle.
- Project management of bids and tenders.
- Working with our marketing and brand team on brand development and awards.
- Producing compliant proposal/tenders and request for information.
- Developing and managing bid and tender strategies
- Build and develop a team as NGP grows
- Continuously develop our library of information that supports bids and tenders.
- Identify gaps in our offerings. Create a plan to develop these.
- Continually develop our offerings to maximise chances of winning bids and tenders.
- To create professional documentation to a very high standard with particular focus on accuracy and care.
- To sell the services of the Company, mainly in written form (The written portrayal of the company must be to the highest professional standard.)
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set.
- To ensure that tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
Personal and professional attributes:
This person needs to be winner!
- Experience within the energy or utilities sector
- Experience in tendering of technology solutions would be advantageous
- Experience with OJEU, RFI’s is essential
- A sales and/or marketing background would be advantageous
- Experience of writing award submissions would be advantageous
- Experience of managing a team would be advantageous
- Experience working for a large Global company in a similar capacity
- Skills in InDesign, Power BI and Qorus Document Builder would be advantageous
- Experience within a bidding/tenders environment and good understanding of best practice bidding methodologies
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Target driven and can work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of public sector frameworks and consortia purchasing mechanisms
- Confident at presenting and explaining complex subjects to a variety of audiences
- Proven success with management of high profile tenders
Please follow the links below for more information on some of the prestigious awards we’ve won
For more information on how to change YOUR life call our dedicated recruitment hotline on 0191 478 9504 or email your CV to [email protected].
Keep up to date with fun and frolics of the #NGPfamily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
This is a promoted article.