- SALARY: £18k-£26k depending on experience with on target earnings of £70k
- HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:55 – 17:00
- LOCATION: Northern Gas and Power HQ – Gateshead
- JOB TYPE: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Company Pension,
- The best uncapped and unrivalled commission scheme,
- Clear career progression.
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- December off
- Holidays Abroad and many more!
We are looking to grow our highly successful B2B sales team based at our head office in Gateshead. We are looking for experienced energy sales professionals to join our rapidly growing company. We have been ranked the number 1 private company in the North East for sales Growth in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, which ranks Britain’s top 100 private companies.
The Lead Generator role is an outbound b2b sales role, where the candidate will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships over the telephone. The candidate will be a critical part of a sales team feeding directly into an experienced Business Development Manager. This role provides the candidate the opportunity to develop their own pipeline with the ability to make uncapped commission on a market leading commission scheme.
The company offers the best uncapped and unrivalled commission scheme within the industry. Along with fantastic quarterly sales incentives, the most recent saw a team of 50 employees fly business class to Dubai for an all-inclusive 5-star getaway before the whole organisation broke-up for the month of December. As well as that, the top performers have gone to Seychelles, Malta and Spain in recent incentives. For 2020 our incentives include gig tickets, travel, and amazing quarterly company parties as well as once in a lifetime opportunity for the top seller to have the mortgage paid off!
This role requires a person who is driven, ambitious with a hunger to learn, earn and progress! Having grown from 30 to almost 600 employees in just 4 years, this is perfect timing to get on-board with an established, yet rapidly growing international and market leading energy business.
- High volume, outbound calls to build a customer pipeline
- Effectively manage and maintain your pipeline to maximize revenue opportunities
- Develop trusted and long serving relationships with customers
- Present unique solutions and industry leading services which save our customers time and money
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Identify sales opportunities through effective questioning and objection handling
Who you are:
- Can manage your own workload and pipeline
- Self-motivated and a passion for success
- Ability to work under pressure when needed and still achieve targets
- Excellent communication skills – professional and articulate
- Ambitious character, driven and passionate
- Computer literate
- An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, professional environment.
- Team Player
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred not essential)
- Energy Industry Experience: 1 year (Preferred not essential)
- Education: GCSE Level or equivalent (Preferred not essential)
- Licence: Driving License (Preferred not essential)
Why choose a career with NGP?
Northern Gas and Power is a global energy services provider. We have built one of the largest, dependable networks in the Utility sector. We provide expert and disciplined advice in procurement, energy services, and technology. We provide energy services to tens of thousands of clients globally. You’ll be working within the software development team; you will be responsible throughout the software development lifecycle of web and software applications for clients in various industries.
We invest in our people with industry-leading training and development to ensure our people succeed.
For more information on how to change YOUR life call our dedicated recruitment hotline or click apply or email your CV to apply: [email protected]
For a confidential informal chat, contact us on 0191 478 9504
Our Website for more information: https://gpg.international/
What others say about us: